The smaller version (Strickmich! Bowl – accessory bag) is suitable for knitting accessories or small projects with up to 100 g yarn.
The yarn and decoration in the pictures are not included.
Strickmich! Big Bowl is sewn by Manomama in Augsburg, Germany after an idea by knitwear designer Martina Behm: Sturdy organic cotton fabric that will hold its shape and a reinforced bowl bottom with wool felt from German sheep who live in the Black Forest. The contrast-color zipper looks great with the Strickmich! logo tag and is made in Germany as well.
Manomama is a project by Sina Trinkwalder, who established Manomama in the old textile hub Augsburg in Bavaria, employing people who find it hard to find work otherwise. Fair pay and good working conditions are an essential part of the project.
- 100% organic cotton from Tanzania, woven in Northrine-Westphalia, Germany, GOTS certified
- Wool felt from sheep from the Black Forest, Germany
- Zipper made in Germany
- Diameter upper edge ca. 30 cm
- Diameter bottom 18 cm
- Height of Edge approx. 13 cm
- Length when closed approx. 37 cm
- Width when closed approx. 17 cm
You might also like